Originally Posted by 99guy
This is really just a smoke screen by UPS to get the government and the broken gun claims off their back.

I believe UPS hired a third party to handle claims, no doubt on a percentage basis, which blanket denied most or all claims. Fighting them consisted of email format communication until such a time they simply quit replying, leaving the claimant in a lurch. It's criminal and they should be sued for fraud and racketeering. I haven't heard anything about the government being involved with UPS damage claims.

They will still ship anything you bring them, however, now the risk is on the shipper.

When they blanket deny most or all damaged firearms claims, you realize real quickly they never intended to honor the "insurance" they sold you. It is fraud plain and simple.

You don't have to tell them what it is, or you can just make something up. Golf clubs or baseball bats comes to mind. It's not illegal to break their policy. The UPS police aren't going to kick your door down and drag you off to UPS prison.

Lots of things are happening that shouldn't be, I'E. "isn't legal". Right now there's a bunch of people in prison over Jan 6 that haven't been charged, haven't gotten a speedy trial, and it's illegal. But it's happening anyway and no one is breaking them out.

Just sayin...

LOL