Why a collector doesn't get his C&R license which helps to cut through the red tape that's snarling our world is beyond me. Seriously, it was the best $30 I ever spent, has saved me many logistical headaches, and saved me enough transfer fee money to have bought me another nice rifle.

Personally I'd had it with UPS for a long time, and have used USPS and FedEx quite satisfactorily. Meeting FedEx requirements only takes a few minutes of time on a computer. I've spent more time and been more frustrated dealing with medical insurance companies recently. Heck, even before I got the account with FedEx recently it was no big deal to "complete the paperwork" at one of their computer stations at the terminal.

As for collecting challenges, we rose above the hassles one by one as they've been thrown in our paths starting with the Gun Control Act of 1968, and we'll continue doing so. You going to roll over and surrender to this latest glitch or will you beat them at their own game? "Did we surrender when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!!!"

"You can lead a man to logic, but you cannot make him think." Joe Harz
"Always certain, often right." Keith McCafferty