Originally Posted by Lightfoot
OK, UPS is not the only shipper in town. I used USPS for my first shipment years ago. Insurance was sky high so I discovered FedEx Ground and never looked back.

Create an account with FedEx and do your shipping online. Print the label and drop off the box at a Fedex location. Done.

I've had 2 claims with FedEx. I got paid on both. One was straightforward and the other took calls to the FedEx president's office.

The last few guns I shipped were enclosed in a frame I made from 1X4 boards and put them in a cardboard box. Nothing got broke or bent.

Face it, we are becoming a shrinking community of 2nd amendment supporters and the far left would seize our guns in a heartbeat if they could. Hold 'em tight!

From FedEx website-

Only customers holding a Federal Firearms License (FFL) and federal, state, or local government agencies may ship firearms with FedEx. Customers holding an FFL must enter into an approved FedEx Firearms Shipping Compliance Agreement before shipping any firearms with FedEx. Also, you must be an approved firearm shipper with a signed contract on file with FedEx. For more information, contact your FedEx account executive.

Nonlicensees are prohibited from shipping firearms with FedEx.

LOL