Originally Posted by 10Glocks
Originally Posted by jwp475
Originally Posted by 10Glocks
Yeah, I'm Fling serious.

Then you're a F'ing idiot. Did you read Wader's post? He is a lawyer and presently a judge.

Stop being obtuse. Of course a potential defendant is going to get advice from his lawyer. Ayoob offers advice that will hopefully keep you from becoming a potential defendant. However, the person who will review the alleged crime and decide on prosectution is going to be a states district attorney. In some areas, the law and circumstances don't matter and the person is indicted. Case in point: did you see what happened in New York when a store owner was charged with murder for defending himself from a violent attacker, all caught on video? That was a case of self defense on its face. Yet some states attorney decided to prosecute anyway. There is no blinking at the fact that there are states attorneys out there that will look for a reason to idict a person who defends himself. Ayoob generally gives sound advice with respect to how to give that states attorney as few reasons as possible. A lot better advice than I've seen anywhere on this forum.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house