I am not much of a fan of the guy. He seems to be slimy as they come.

On handloads, I don't think the fear that he expresses is justified and that them being used against you is the wrong approach to the subject. I've read that handloads won't change a good shoot to a bad shoot. However, in the instance that the facts are in question, one is better off using a round that has already had the forensic data collected on it; ie: choosing rounds which are in service by a major agency to save the $40-50,000 it may cost the defense to hire a lab to do so for one-off rounds or hand loads. How true is this? I don't know, but I'm not going to penny-pinch for defensive pistol loads that I may only shoot a few hundred of in a year. Therefore any firearm I'm taking out of my home for defensive purposes, I don't use handloads; its either Speer Gold Dots, Black Hills, or Barnes 5.56. Inside the home, my state has such favorable laws that it really shouldn't matter.

"Full time night woman? I never could find no tracks on a woman's heart. I packed me a squaw for ten year, Pilgrim. Cheyenne, she were, and the meanest bitch that ever balled for beads."