Originally Posted by Cheyenne
P.S. I’ve been to two Ayoob classes, but those were a long time ago. Ayoob used to be a Glock hater because he thought their triggers were dangerously light. He would have lost a lot of business had he not adjusted his thoughts about them. I also think that 30 years ago he would not have advocated tricked out guns with bells and whistles or those bearing names like “Wilson Combat” engraved on their sides for display in front of a jury. “Combat” sounds very martial and could give district attorneys and plaintiffs’ lawyers theoretical arguments to use against you in court. Wilson Combat guns are OK, handloads are bad. Alrighty. Dogma shift, unpublished shifts in positions over time, and/or just inconsistent?

P.P.S. If an “expert” puts out a paper or video saying that something is good or not good, it is good for business. If you follow the expert’s advice, you are a potential client. If you don’t follow the advice, you are a potential target. “Experts” can make money either way and enhance their CV.

When Glock came to US shores AyBoob was a major thorn in their ass.

They paid him to love Glock, and he has loved Glock ever since.

He is a fugking fraud. Nothing more.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house