Kinda out there in left field but have you guys ever seen or had anything weird happen to you while out in the woods or wherever?

The wife and I like watching these videos, interviews, and documentaries about people who claim to see weird stuff in the woods. Some claim that people have followed them, some claim to hear footsteps or voices around their tents, some claim to see strange animals/beasts, or claim to have been abducted etc etc. You get the idea. The really weird ones are the people that go randomly missing and are found 5-7-10 miles away from their last known place and are found alive and unharmed yet they have no clue how they got there.....

I'm not saying we believe or don't believe, as some of these are pretty wacky, but some of these are believable when you see the amount of fear that some of these people show while telling their stories.

Just wondering if any campfire members have witnessed or experienced anything "unexplainable". I keep an open mind about stuff. The world can be a strange place.