Originally Posted by Joshm28
1996 I was hunting our lease in Tuscaloosa County one Friday afternoon. I was watching 2 bobcats work the field edge when they stopped and the hair stood up on both. I look up the logging road and here comes a tan mountain lion. Here’s the thing the DNCR has stated for years there are none in the state but I know exactly what I saw. It cruised past at 20 yards and I’m sitting there with just my
Bow. Called the game warden and he told me I was full of [bleep] and didn’t see what I saw. I’ve got a pic (from the next day) of the print somewhere.

I believe ya, I swore I saw one in my early teens while I was bowhunting in central ga, joker was at 30 yards, I know what I saw, but everyone saying they dont exist tries to talk yourself out of it. My dad was in a stand about 200 yards from me, I started yelling for him, I thought that thing was gonna climb the tree on me. He wasnt surprised, claims to have seen two years earlier himself. My rabbit hunting buddy claims he watched his dogs chase one.

Last edited by killerv; 09/23/22.