Mule Deer;
Good afternoon John, I trust that you and Eileen are well and you're getting decent weather down there.

We're cooling off at night now - was -1°C this morning when I made a firewood run up onto the mountain behind the house. That was at about 4000' I'm guessing?

Anyways not that you don't know this, but in our part of the world hitting moose or feral horses in a vehicle seems to result in very poor outcomes.

A chap I know used to work at an RV manufacturing plant here in the valley and was picking up some extra side money driving motor homes to dealers around the province.

For reasons I can't recall at present, he had to make a delivery of a special ordered motor home - these were Class C type too by the way - to a dealer in Prince George and it was in winter.

This guy was the world's unluckiest person in many ways and of course about 10 minutes shy of Prince George he hit a cow moose which totaled the motor home right smartly.

While it's a sample of one and all that John, he did mention that the motor home killed the moose faster than he'd killed them with his '06....

Good luck on your hunt again too for sure, as you know about me there's few things I enjoy more than moose meat.

All the best to you both on all your hunts this fall.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"