Hammer Bullets sparked an epiphany and paradigm shift in my hunting bullet selection. Took a bit for me to break out of the "Energy is everything, heavy as possible bullet for cartridge!" Steve Davis' repeated phrase is, "Speed Kills!" He is right with Hammer bullet construction. Steve will also answer the phone or call you back in a reasonable amount of time. Here is what I have discovered about Hammer Bullets:

1. Always in stock. Ship fast
2. The design makes so much sense. The front of the bullet peels and petals out on impact, causing multiple veering channels of wounding, and the base stays intact and drives deep. Hence the ability to shoot light for cartridge.
3. Distance to lands doesn't matter. Load them to the first groove under the ogive.
4. I have not used magnum primers and I guess I came to the party after the magnum primers were emphasized.
5. I have not crimped the bullets. I swab the necks with alcohol on a q-tip and my RCBS dies give tight neck tension.
6. I do use faster ish burning powders for the lighter bullets
7. Lethality is unreal. DRT/dead bug with legs in the air upon impact. Gallons of blood out the mouth and organs jellified.
8. So easy to achieve sub minute loads.
9. I am not a super duper long dong range hunter. 500yds and in. BC matters not.

10. This is a real kick. They smoke through the air with what's known as the "Hammer Trail!" Someone sitting beside the shooter, or a video camera will witness a vapor/smoke trail like daytime tracers. It's thought the machine oil left in the tips cause the Hammer Trail.

11. I would buy a 6.5 manbun knowing I would shoot 124gr Hammers and be good to go!

Yup.

Truth sounds like hate to those who hate truth.