Thanks Beretzs…. I might have to give them a shot (pun intended). I was looking at their 254gr 358 Hammer and was thinking about trying that one but maybe I’ll look at the 220 too. My .338’s are shooting the 210 TTSX or 225 TBBC so my Whelen was going to be used for the 250-280. I have a box of 280 A-Frames for close work but I wouldn’t be upset if the 254 Hammers were accurate and became my primary load for those rifles. I tend to find 1 or 2 loads that work for a particular rifle and that’s all I’ll use. In my .308’s it’s a 150 TTSX or 168 TSX. In the .338’s it’s the 210 TTSX or 225 TBBC. For the Whelen I have 300+ of factory loaded Remington 250gr PSP and 250 Roundnose as well as a couple hundred 200 core-lokts that I’ve been shooting for the once fired brass. It’s not a good time to be looking for uncommon loadings like the Whelen since brass and bullets are hard to find. I’d found a stash of factory Remington in the Whelen and have been buying it all since I’m getting it for $27 a box. 🫢….. I can’t buy the brass for that even it was available.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~