Maybe I posted this before, but don't remember 'cause I'm getting old. Anyway, I started using Hammers in 2016. I just check my records. Since then I was able to kill a buck and a doe and four pigs. The largest pig was 330 pounds. All bullets exited. The 330 pound pig was hit barely left of the right shoulder facing me. The 130 grain 6.5 bullet shank and the four peddles exited 30 inches later out the left side of the pig. Its velocity was 3,190 feet per second. All but two dropped at the shot. One was heart shot and ran forty or fifty yards. I don't remember where I hit the other one. I think it ran about the same distance. O yea, one of the pigs ran about twenty-five yards.

I usually fire five shots for groups. Even my 8mm Coyle firing 198 grainers makes groups about 3/4" and sometimes smaller. I used 6.5 124 and 130 grainers. Alos, I used 7mm 131 grainers and 8mm 181 and 198 grainers. Even at 300 yards they stay about 1MOA. Lately I have been playing with the Hammer Hunter 7mm 90 grain bullet at about 4,250 feet per second. Even at 300 yards it's still motoring along at 3,000 feet per second. I plan to use it on deer next year. If I go elk hunting I will either use the 8mm 198 at 3,054 feet per second or switch to the 7mm 131 at 3,670 feet per second.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter