I shot a 330 pound pig from about 25 yards with a 130 grain Shock Hammer from a 6.5mm wildcat. The muzzle velocity averages 3,190 feet per second. The bullet entered just to the left of the left shoulder and traveled diagonally, exiting 30" from entrance on the right side behind the diaphragm. Three of the petals exited about 3" from the shank exit. Their exit holes made sort of an equilateral triangle.

Hammer bullets is the only brand I use now. I guess I killed a truck load of game with them in the last six or seven years. Most are deer so there are no captured bullet shanks to photo. earlier this year I did recover a petal from the doe I shot about 300 yards away. The other petals and shank exited. To my surprise the deer ran at the shot. I am used to seeing them drop at the shot. But then I normally shoot for the lungs. The 131 grain Hammer Hunter took out the heart. Many hunters told me a heart shot animal almost always runs. By the way the rifle is another wildcat. It is like a 7RUM with the shoulder pushed back about .100" to produce a longer neck. The muzzle velocity runs about 3,680 feet per second.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter