Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Originally Posted by 12344mag
They'll never get anything done because it's all unconstitutional. They all know this, the bleating is about signaling, not doing.

You say this but the unconstitutional gun laws in Colorado will be taking effect soon, let that sink in.

I'm not familiar with any of that, but if it is unconstitutional it will be challenged and ultimately fail.

Buck, what you say is very true but what states and cities are doing when found and ruled unconstitutional is to simply change the wording or write another “encompassing” type law, legislate it and then we start all over again until that law is challenged and proven unconstitutional.

If it’s not found as such or the courts simply refuse to hear the case then it is law and stands as written for that locale.

Well that's true. They can just be in a perpetual court battle like NY. I wonder if people care how much this costs the taxpayer.

Holy S hit Bucky

They didn’t care when we left 85 Billion in Lethal Military Hardware in Afghanistan..

They didn’t care when they learned that Billions of Dollars of their Tax Money was Laundered thru FTX to the likes of The Derby Donkey named Mitch from Ukielund ..

Geez Bucky ..

Half this Country is Certifiably Brain Dead ..

That’s how we got Mr. Pudd’n ..

Care..

Hahaha Hahaha

Bucky your Kill’n Me…

Hahaha Hahaha