Originally Posted by Fireball2
Originally Posted by PJGunner
Seems to me the only one who give damn are us old guys. The fugging communists, errr democrats can afford to wait until we're gone. I've written Senators and Congressmen many times over the years and those sons and daughters of bitches have always answered back with a polite, Fug you."

You know? January 6 was no insurrection If it had been, most of those S.O.B. in Congress would be acting like Christmas ornaments hanging from a tree.That didn't happen. Still not sure in my mind if it would have been a good thing or not but it sure scared the crap out of Pelosi, Schumer and their buddies. Kind of makes me think they're scared and desperate enough to try and go full bore with this gun control crap. Whether WE THE PEOPLE have the stones to take our country back is something one can only contemplate. Frankly, I'm beginning to think the SHEEPLE absolutely love being sheep. Fat dumb and lazy. Let George do it.

Yeah, I'm highly pissed about it. We're losing our country and the majority of the population can only bitch, piss and moan about it, me included. What's it gonna take? What's it gonna take to get our country back?
Paul B.

I'll go out on a limb and offer you some thoughts on this.

First, I'll confess to just wanting to be left alone. I was a fighter when I was younger, got involved in politics, joined organizations, helped draft legislation in my industry even. Played the game, fought the battles.

Now? Hell no. Fucque you, leave me alone. I want to hunt, shoot, and run the hills, that's it.

Then, measure 114 passed in Oregon. No one in the entire state can buy a gun after December 8th. When and if that changes by court challenge no one knows. It also comes with registration of any and all purchases, all made available to the public search as well. So anyone can know who has guns, and what they bought. So, overnight, over 3 million law-abiding citizens of the United States of America are going to be denied their Constitutionally guaranteed rights, boom, end of discussion. If you have magazines over 10 rounds, you better date document they are in your possession before December 8, or you stand to be in violation of this measure. And, YOU must prove your innocence, vs. the state having to prove your guilt. Draconian to say the least.

If you do own magazines over 10 rounds, you can only use them on your own property, or at the shooting range. Don't get caught going to town to get a Pepsi and a burger if you're packing more than 10.

So, to answer your question, what's it gunna take?

When the left makes it hit you personally, in your life, whether by inflation, loss of job, loss of home, loss of freedom, or any tyrannical edict, people will start to take notice. When they overnight make a law-abiding citizen a criminal, it's hard to ignore. When they knock on your door you better have a plan.

Unfortunately for conservatives, we are basically live-and-let-live, leave me alone types. Liberals are do-what-we-tell-you spoiled children types that aren't ever happy, and derive their only pleasure in the control of others around them.

It seems to me like they never got the validation they needed as children, because of their rebellion I'm sure, and now they're adults. They seek power over others as a way to get that validation that they didn't receive as children.

We will have to fight them from now on, whether we want to or not, because they are in our face, in our cars, in our children's schools, on our city councils, everywhere. And they're not going to leave us alone because they want that damn validation.

JMO
you continue to fight for the real American way for your children, grandchildren anc other future generations. I would hate to think my children and grandchildren had to bow down to the Communist liberal type knowing I didn't do all I could.