Seems to me the only one who give damn are us old guys. The fugging communists, errr democrats can afford to wait until we're gone. I've written Senators and Congressmen many times over the years and those sons and daughters of bitches have always answered back with a polite, Fug you."

You know? January 6 was no insurrection If it had been, most of those S.O.B. in Congress would be acting like Christmas ornaments hanging from a tree.That didn't happen. Still not sure in my mind if it would have been a good thing or not but it sure scared the crap out of Pelosi, Schumer and their buddies. Kind of makes me think they're scared and desperate enough to try and go full bore with this gun control crap. Whether WE THE PEOPLE have the stones to take our country back is something one can only contemplate. Frankly, I'm beginning to think the SHEEPLE absolutely love being sheep. Fat dumb and lazy. Let George do it.

Yeah, I'm highly pissed about it. We're losing our country and the majority of the population can only bitch, piss and moan about it, me included. What's it gonna take? What's it gonna take to get our country back?
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE