When I was a young kid after I got off the school bus,changed out of my school clothes and put on my camo,grabbed my rifle and pedaled my bicycle down to some woods about a mile away that belonged to a farmer I worked for sometimes.By the time I climbed up that big live oak tree I made a stand in,I only had about 45 minutes until dark.I had a couple of small pieces of cloth hanging on some branches that I juiced up with buck lure.I sat there and had not seen anything and it was starting to get dark.I was debating about getting down and going home,but something in my mind said wait just a couple more minutes.About a minute later a five point buck popped out of the brush fifteen yards away,walking straight to me.I was afraid to move be cause he was so close.He walked up to the trunk of the tree I was sitting in ten feet up.He smelled the tree trunk where I climbed up,snorted,ran ten yards and stopped.I couldn't shoot him right handed like I normally shoot,I shot him left handed right in the neck and he dropped right there.I quickly gutted him and drug him about two hundred yards to the edge of the woods.By then it was dark,I didn't have a flashlight and I remember loosing the buck a couple of times looking for the best trail out of the woods,but I managed to find him each time.After I got the buck to the edge of the woods,I got my bike and went to the farmers house and he drove his pickup down to get my buck and take me home.Talk about a happy kid.I was on cloud nine for sure.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
As Bob Hagel would say"You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong."Good words of wisdom...............