Originally Posted by bwinters
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Originally Posted by bwinters
Hint: the maximum allowable distance between the ocular and objective lens housing. Not everyone is enamored with a rail.....

Dumbfhuqk,

A rail doesn't "change" that. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...............

Maybe you could enlighten me on the purpose of the slots on the top side of a picattiny rail? And while your at it, maybe you could pontificate on the lowest ring/picatnny rail system. I actually might could learn something.........

You will never get a straight answer from Stick.

I bought one of these from Doug a while back (came out about $425+/-). Very very impressive low cost scope. The Eye Box is NOT great (i.e. typical of a 2-12 in this price range).

I have a tackle box of Leupold STD rings... Super Low to Super high... regular and extended. I'll report back with what my final selection is. Best guess is Medium, but maybe Low will work. Doubt the extended will be needed.

Stick does post picks and that is a good thing. He also hunts in real time... another positive (i.e. he doesn't repost pics from 2 decades ago like Burns always does).

But his gammar and spelling is atrocious.

Durable quality scope for cheap money...

Stick will whine about Leupold STDs... but they are fine iffing ya ain't a gorilla troll.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.