Thank you for the detailed response and the photos.

I used 21.6 inches because the range I was at yesterday won’t let you put up boards or gongs or anything and that is all I could test for yesterday. I normally test to 10 mils because I don’t shoot much farther than that but I have done tall target tests in the past.

I have Picatinny rails on other rifles to give me better ring spacing that on this one and an identical (except it has a 6X mill quad on it ) rifle for one of my kids I used the sportsmatch to save weight.

I did check POI at low power and high power and everything was good, but did not think to check different parallax settings.

I am glad to hear they are working well for you and your shooting partners, I really like a lot about the scope, especially for its price. I will get out and test it some more but I’m just not sure I want to Drop test it. When I have drop tested other scopes intentionally in the past I just hang onto them because I don’t feel comfortable selling them or returning to the factory After intentionally abusing them

The never-ending flight
Of future days.
Paradise Lost. Book ii. Line 221