Originally Posted by IDMilton
Yes, even though it was only one day and it didn’t dial perfectly, I did like it’s other features.

I have found many of my scopes to be off by a click or three and as long as it is repeatable I just make my drop charts to offset that. That is with three Bushnell elite tactical‘s, three Weaver tactical, six SWFA’s, two Bushnell elites, One Nikon, and many Leupolds. the only two I could remember dialing perfectly out to 10 mils were a Sightron S3 and an Athlon Chronos

This is yesterday with the scope. Ignore the targets above the rifle, that was an A.R. pistol and a different load. I dialed between shots for those two that are .3 high, and after dialing back to zero and back up 57 clicks instead of 60 shot the bullet right in front of the magazine. I should have continued shooting that was out of time so I need to go back out and repeat it.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

What I am finding troubling is the two posts on the other forum mentioned where the scopes failed drop tests. I fall a lot because of the terrain I hunt and vision problems. I need a very robust scope. I was wondering if anyone, especially big stick with his large sample of scopes, has had a chance to drop test there’s yet?

What distance were you shooting to test the scope click values? Are you sure of the exact distance and did you make sure your target’s delineation for 6 mils is accurate ?

Last edited by rcamuglia; 12/08/22.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.