Originally Posted by TheBigSky
I have no doubt this cumminscowboy guy had the problems he had. However, my experience was exactly opposite. I like their attack pants for daily wear. I was given a pair as a gift a couple of years ago. I ordered three new pairs and an undershirt from them with their big sale this fall. I ended up returning two of the items. My whole experience was such that when done, I thought to myself, "self, every company should do it like these guys".

I placed my order. I got an e-mail telling me the status of fulfilling my order. I got an e-mail telling me when it was shipped along with tracking. Apparently they track it too because I got an e-mail from them telling me there was a weather related shipping delay while somewhere in route. I checked tracking. Well I'll be darned, they were right. The package was delivered to my house. About two minutes later I got an e-mail from them telling me my package had been delivered.

I decided to return two items. I followed their instructions. They e-mailed a return shipping label on their dime. I returned my stuff. I got an e-mail from them telling me they received my shipment and were processing my return. A day or two later I got another e-mail from them telling me my funds had been returned. I checked. They were correct.

Like I said, I'm not disputing what happened to the OP. I'm one to point out when a business screws the pooch. However, I then feel compelled to give them kudos when they are due. In my case, Kudos to KUIU for how they handled my return.
. Almost my entire hunting clothing outfit is kuiu. It’s light and compact and fits pretty much entirely in a small back pack. They have some things that are unique. Yes the attack pants are great, I also have the katana pants which are great too.

The problem is the details. What you describe about tracking isn’t anything special. Most companies offer the same tracking including what you sell and ship on eBay if you buy labels through them.

As for your returns there is a distinct difference. Yeah they are great about refunds. That is the problem. All returns are refunds. What that means is if you still want an item. You have to pay extra to get it because the sale is over. Return a jacket for a different size they just refund your money instead of just giving you the different size. The problem is when it’s a gift. That means you have to pay extra if the gift was on sale just to get the different size. Or if it wasn’t a gift and you still want the item you have to again pay extra for the different size. I am not aware of any on sight retailers that operate that way. Much less a company that only sells online.

Last edited by cumminscowboy; 12/29/22.