Originally Posted by Bwana338
KUIU -

When ordering you need to check the sizing guide out. It is a bit different than other sites. However with 27+ different sizing charts available one needed to confirm if the product fits you.

The first time I received a shirt it did not fit and it is was not the right size, i called them and followed the directions and sent it back and they promptly replaced it. The shirt was on sale and there was no additional expense to me.

I like their their pants and shorts they wear well and fit great. The shirts fit well however you need to order the correct size using their chart. I also have vest and jackets plus some other items and they are quality items .

As noted on the internet, one needs to follow the directions when returning items for a refund or to be replaced.
again when someone buys you a gift how do they know the exact size to get? Same with my 11 year old. It’s a youth size and we didn’t know what his sizing would be. You shouldn’t buy a gift for someone or get a gift and have to pay extra for the size that actually fits.

I personally have about $2k of their products. My older son close to that. My business is going other places. It’s all I am saying. Just feedback for others.