I have no doubt this cumminscowboy guy had the problems he had. However, my experience was exactly opposite. I like their attack pants for daily wear. I was given a pair as a gift a couple of years ago. I ordered three new pairs and an undershirt from them with their big sale this fall. I ended up returning two of the items. My whole experience was such that when done, I thought to myself, "self, every company should do it like these guys".

I placed my order. I got an e-mail telling me the status of fulfilling my order. I got an e-mail telling me when it was shipped along with tracking. Apparently they track it too because I got an e-mail from them telling me there was a weather related shipping delay while somewhere in route. I checked tracking. Well I'll be darned, they were right. The package was delivered to my house. About two minutes later I got an e-mail from them telling me my package had been delivered.

I decided to return two items. I followed their instructions. They e-mailed a return shipping label on their dime. I returned my stuff. I got an e-mail from them telling me they received my shipment and were processing my return. A day or two later I got another e-mail from them telling me my funds had been returned. I checked. They were correct.

Like I said, I'm not disputing what happened to the OP. I'm one to point out when a business screws the pooch. However, I then feel compelled to give them kudos when they are due. In my case, Kudos to KUIU for how they handled my return.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ