getting annoyed at Kuiu lately. earlier this year my kids bought me a guide jacket for a gift. Apparently you have to follow the process. instead I just sent it back to them with my name, address, email. phone etc. asking to exchange for once size bigger. instead they didn't do anything for over a month, I finally called, to check on it, The guy proceeded to chew me out that I didn't have the order number. its like dude, its a phu ckin gift!! I don't know. anyways instead of getting a different guide jacket once size bigger they only give me credit for the sales price. In the mean time the jacket went up in price by $70 and I had to pay an extra $70 just to get what was a "gift" keep in mind the jacket I sent back to them was brand new with tags on it.

my 11 year old want Kuiu for christmas really bad. So we bought him a youth jacket that turned out to be too small, wife sent it back, but has to pay an extra $50 bucks now because the price of the jacket has went up. This is piss poor business practices. When someone simply wants an exchange for a different size its BS to have to pay extra for it. Especially since the company doesn't have retail locations to check sizing, AND Kuiu sizing is different than most other brands to boot.

my business will be waning with them. When you get a gift its weird to go hounding someone for a Phuc ing order number!!!