My boys prefer Kuiu, I use Sitka. Unlike many on the Campfire, we hunt a lot and use our equipment all fall from opening day in September through November.

Both companies produce high quality and quite technical gear. If Carhart works for you, fine, use it, but it isn’t in the same universe when it comes to performance.

Both companies measure skinny people for their sizing charts, you had better try stuff on before you buy it. I bought an XL Sitka Gore Tex coat off the campfire and it was too small. I contacted Sitka and they told me to get a return order number and send it in. 2 weeks later I got a brand new XXL coat in the mail, no questions asked.

I have had some zippers fail and Sitka took care of them with no cost to me for shipping or returns. I will continue to use Sitka because it is excellent quality and CS is second to none. People that bad mouth either Sitka or Kuiu have no grounds for criticism other than they are turned off by camo patterns and it makes them feel better to criticize.

I can’t speak to Kuiu’s CS, but it doesn’t sound like it is anywhere near what Sitka is. I would highly recommend Sitka due to their quality of gear and secondly due to their fantastic CS…

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]