Kuiu and MANY others return process SUCKS.

I sent Kuiu a copy of a Dennis Kirk [motorcycle stuff] return label that comes with every order. If for any reason the part doesn't work slap that return label on the box the stuff came in with a note telling them what's wrong and what you want. I think Kuiu and many others won't do something like that, hoping you'll just say screw it and keep the item.

Look how easy it is to send Amazon items back. BUT I see jackasses ordering things and doing Youtube ""reviews"" on the items then sending them all back to Amazon. The, please like/share/subscribe goofs. One guy did a lightweight camping chair comparison and admitted he was doing that. Morons like him ruin the good shipping return policies.

Same type jackasses who abused Cabelas guarantees, ruined it for all the honest people. < Wear an expensive pair of hunting boots all season then send them back to Cabelas for a refund, next season , rinse/repeat.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.