In .25 caliber, I have some different weight partitions and 100gr interlocks and recently I bought some 87 and some 100 grain hot cores. I plan on carrying a 25 this fall, maybe a second as a back-up. Choice is a 1 in 14” twist 250 99, a 700 Classic 257 or 25-06 ADL.
When SST’s came out, I shot a doe with the 25-06 which had a 4” entrance wound. I sold all my SST bullets cheap. They shot very accurately in my 6mm, 280, 7x57 & 25-06, actually some of the best groups in the 6mm and the 25-06. They looked great on paper and I bought quite a few boxes. I’m glad to read the positive stuff about them. If I shoot SST’s again, I’ll be sure to buy current production SST’s.
I’ve been looking for different .25 caliber bullets. Found the hot cores, but not much else out there right now that I could find. I’m hoping to find some .25 caliber options in the next 6 months including GK’s and TTSX’s.

I prefer classic.
Semper Fi
I used to run with the hare. Now I'm envious of the tortoise and I do my own stunts but rarely intentionally