Originally Posted by pete53
Originally Posted by LOBO2
Read all ten pages and got some good info.

Few years ago I found a 1999 manufactured Ruger #1 in .257 Roberts. I haven’t hunted with it yet, but I have loaded up some Hornady 110 gr. Interbonds over 38 grains of Rel-15. It’s a good, accurate load in this rifle.

Anyone used the Hornady 110 gr. Interbonds on deer and hogs from a .257 Roberts? My longest shot is around 100-130 yards, but my closest shot could be 25 yards. These closer shots are why I went with a bonded bullet.

Thanks.

i spend a lot of loading and time shooting the 25 caliber over many years my new favorite is the 103 gr. Hammer Hunter bullet but the 75 gr. Hammer Hunter i just purchased 200 of these bullets and plan on trying these bullets in my Ruger #1 - 1B 257 Roberts and my grandson`s Ruger #1 - 1B also but with Reloader 17.these older Ruger #1`s the twist is a little slow so i feel the 75 gr. bullet should work better and with less recoil for grandson too.

Thanks but I already have the 110 gr. Interbonds loaded. Wondering about the 110 gr. Interbonds .25 cal or n particular.