I've gone through several estates lately and finally In process of doing my mom's farm. Every time I would be up there cleaning clutter (tools, household stuff... not really hoarding) I come back and purge stuff in my place.

But I am a gear junky and design type person so I am optimizing all the time. I part with gear to my deer shack kids so they can enjoy it and I am keeping what I use. Going on the retirement ramp down even if I have several years to go.

The worst want... We split the family farm up and I didn't want the portion I bought, but I did it so my brother could afford his. At least its an investment.

As far as turkey gear....
I'm not a good caller and I fidget so I use decoys, a chair, and fence blind to help me post for my birds. My only upgrades seem to be cutting weight and bulk to ease the hike. I've actually have come back around to cheap foam decoys for that reason. Lord knows a person needs a avian X decoy.

Everyone has their wants and needs. I laugh when my broke ass deer hunting buddies are retiring early and they can't understand why I am planning to go until Medicare pays my premium. Its too expensive to not look ahead and run the numbers.

Other than that, How was the show Mrs. Lincoln?