As said by Rodney King.. "Can't we all just get along?"

Every state like every country... some are better than others... but wherever ya go, you can't get away from government, and compared to 50 years ago, its a lot more intrusive in people's every day lives now, than it use to be... and government is a lot more bigger controlling every part of our lives in minute detail, that they can get away with...

I get along fine with Canucks, and Ozzies, and that includes New Zealanders, and Limeys.. worked in Canada and lives for 3 years in Britain in my youth.

at times when overseas I have been embarrassed to be an American, by the way my fellow countrymen act like they are special and look down on the local populations as if they are somehow inferior... yet I never loose pride in the nation of my birth.. in fact recently I've discovered that I am a direct descendent of the first 300 or so people who immigrated here from England.. both Jamestowne and Plymouth Rock...

I am ashamed to be an American at times, because of what idiots we have in the White House and Controlling the Senate, but it doesn't mean losing pride in my nation or citizenship. I am ashamed we just can't throw the bums out of office and believe they never won the last election legitimately...

Being an American means to me that I am a guest in other peoples countries... I don't show them disrespect either from here or when I am a guest within their borders...

I don't understand while someone needs to show someone else disrespect, to receive more respect from others.. their actions don't impress anyone....

I tend to show respect toward others until they think they have a reason to disrespect me or my nation... then my reaction to them is going to mirror the actions they do toward me... like some of the drug dealing Mexican cartel people I run into around my town, who are here growing dope, since the leftist liberals had to legalize it in pursuit of my votes. aka DemocRats.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez