Originally Posted by zeissman
Originally Posted by pete53
...I am glad to be born an American and that i live in America too . sure is nice to be able to carry a legal handgun and have a AR-15 loaded and ready at home in America !

That's good Pete; people should be proud of their particular countries. As far as carrying legal handguns and having an AR-15 loaded and ready at home you must think you need them where you live. They aren't necessary in Australia or NZ for defense. That's a freedom we have that many Americans find hard to understand. I've recently cracked 70 years and have never known a single law abiding person that needed a firearm for self defense and I was in law enforcement for many years. Gangs and violent criminals don't bother the public as they have no need to.

I travelled all over the U.S. in my early 20"s before settling down and a couple of times since. Once on business. I never felt unsafe except in a couple of large cities at night. Lots of nice little towns all over the country.
If you don't understand 2A keep your sewer shut on the matter.
Some retard kills a bunch of Muslims and you all bend over and throw your arms in the scrap heap.