Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Not that long ago Principal Brian Mulheran resigned from Citipointe Christian College after facing retaliation against unlawful discrimination by that college. They are there to teach children, not exclude them via discrimination. They are terrible, terrible people. Personally happy to see some churches burn. YMMV

A Christian School/College is a private entity and as such can limit or exclude who they damned well wish, regardless of public funding.

Anyone that thinks differently can fund a public school next door to them.

I will also add that no one gives a shit when jewish or islamic schools apply exclusions or standards, nor does anyone give a rats when they pump their particular brand of crap down their students throats...only Christian Schools are attacked.

Well they dropped their discriminatory contracts after much outcry and complaints to the Human Rights Corruption Commission.

Many complaints came from Christian parents who wanted to send their children to this school, or whose children were already there and were discriminated against. Your opinion of what a private entity can do is different to theirs - seems theirs had more impact in this case.

I don't want my tax money supporting such vile establishments.

Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?