Originally Posted by flintlocke
I don't want to get pushy here...but I will reiterate, maybe the most important single thing about the accuracy load I quoted above, is the profile of the flat base 160 gr bullets seems to work with the BRNO chamber dimensions.

Sounds good to me. I actually put a box of Speer 160s in my Midway cart 2 days ago but haven't pushed the button yet because I'm waiting fora friend to add something to my order. That decision was based on the O'Connor article floating around here that states that is all Elenor ever used in her 7X57. That plus JB always seeming to lean toward 160s in that cartridge. Good to hear you've had success with them as well. The only 160s I have on hand are Accubonds and they didn't work.

I have used primarily 139 Hornady flat base bullets in all my 7X57s since building my Mark X with excellent results. They work well in my first Brno 7X57 as well, but who knows. Maybe the flat base 160s will be that 'magic load' for me. If you would share your load info with that bullet I'd love to try it. Put it in a pm if you don't want it on the forum. Thanks for the input.