Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by Teal
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by Teal
She's full of crap.

It's a 13 minute vid and you posted your comment after only 5 minutes.

Did you even watch the video?

You do realize that video's been out there a while now? Posted 3/26 - go check your calendar. What's today's date? Completely inconceivable that a person's seen it before you decided to post?

Yeah - I've seen it, she's full of crap. ZERO evidence that the ship is even hackable, much less that it actually happened. And as I told Stevie - the guys I know, still working at the 3 letter agency field site that I also used to work at back in the day - none think nor believe it was a cyber attack.
OMG !!

Teal.....................I just realized...............................

you're one of THEM!..........aren't you? whistle

laugh laugh

Nope - but some of us have actually done some things, when it comes to intelligence work and understand and have seen how it's mislabeled or misused. We have a lot of former intel people on this board, former special forces as well.

I've found that people struggle with others doing things they never envision themselves doing.

I admit - all my experience was from 2003-2006 but it was experience and, like I said, I still know people which means more than the cut/paste gang here simply spouting "journalists" who've produced nothing in the way of proof.

You can only listen to so many stupid takes and discussions before you pull your hair out. It's like a kindergarten - eventually you wanna yell "shut up!"

Me