Originally Posted by JoeBob
Originally Posted by Calvin
Joebob is on a roll. Lol

I’m not saying it was done, I’m simply telling you it can be done. You old boomer farts don’t realize how far things have gone these days.

Anyone who believes it would be impossible to have sabotaged the ship just does not understand the multiude of ways the power could be shutoff and engine shutdown.

A cyber attack seems to me one of the very least likely.

A bad actor could have had complete control of the ship and all it's systems long before it docked at the port to load/unload. Modification to the electrical systems and engine/rudder could have been done and in the unlikely event this was a planned attack, well that would be the definition of planning.

US pilots were on board but it would be very possible for another actor to shut down the main generator at the right/wrong time with the predictable results.

NTSB and Coast Guard were not on the ship for over a day.

I think most likely it was just bad luck and bad maintenance but to boldy state it would be impossible to have sabotaged the ship and get this result is as silly as to claim one knows it was Greys using a tractor beam.

The anchor would no chance of stopping the ship clipping along at 9 knots in the current with a silt bottom.

Now on to Lara. She did some really good reporting but got brutally gang raped in Egypt. She might have some demons now and she might be being used to spread unplausible theories. That happened to her after the 2020 elections.

A common tactic, look at the Pillow guy, Sid Powell, and others used to spread theories easily debunked to cover for the real cheat like voter harvesting.

I think the ChiComs would be the most likely culprits in the unlikey event this was an attack. They would have the time, resources, and technical knowledge to disable the ship if they decided to do such a thing.

They probably didn't but they are at war with us, they call it "Unrestricted War", even if we don't admit it.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.