Part of terrorism is to plan an 'accident' like this and then make sure the blame looks like it belongs to someone else, or something else.

No question this country is a target for foreign entities that want to destroy this nation from within. And its not a big challenge when we have a leader who is asleep at the wheel, has no intelligence left in his brain, is controlled by others behind the scene, who have a goal to reverse this nation's direction, and all of these WOKE people are ( whatever the hell WOKE is suppose to be).

I personally think things like this are foreign entities UNTIL we rule out that they are not.

I'll wait until it is proven it was a fluke accident, and not caused by outside enemies of this nation...

Hell, I wouldn't rule out that its something the democRATS are pulling to shut down the country and blame it on the conservatives and Republicans... just like the Nazis did, when they burned down the Reichstag and then blamed it on the communists.... Too Many Americans are lost in the concept that " it can't happen here"..... well 9/11 couldn't happen here, but it did anyway....

and the DemocRATS didn't orchestrate the Jan 6 fallacy, to blame the conservatives that were in DC that day, claiming they had planned an insurrection, to overthrow the government..... The liberal left and foreign entities really don't care how it looks, they will just blame the other side, and then call them deniers.

Wouldn't surprise me if it was caused by outsiders or the DNCC... 9/11 wasn't caused by outsiders right? and Jan 6th wasn't caused by the DNCC either, right? This was just a simple accident... RIGHT? Sure it was....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez