Originally Posted by JoeBob
Originally Posted by Teal
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Bro, don’t be stupid. If it were a cyber attack, the point is not to kill people on the bridge. That’s an afterthought. The point is to bring the bridge down and shut down the port for the next year.

Let's see - what would shut the port down the longest? Dropping the bridge or dropping the bridge with 250 cars and trucks with it?

"I'm willing to f-ck with the US, commit an act of terrorism but I'm not willing to kill people" - got it.

Don’t be a dufus. Who is assuming now? Why do you create so many straw men? If it were a cyberattack, there could be a thousand different factors as to why it was done when it was done. They could range from blind luck to collaboration with the crew and a hundred other things we don’t and can’t know. But you can’t rule it out completely because you arbitrarily decide by your own reasoning that if it were done, it would have been better done at another time.

I'm not creating the "terrorist straw man" - those seeing conspiracy in everything, to include cold soup at Wendy's are.

I rule it out because of the people I've talked to and the understanding of the hoops needed to align for it to happen. There's FAR more evidence this is simply a mechanical failure combined with human error than "Laura says".

Either way - no skin off my back, have a great day. IDGAF

Me