"Too bad the Hispanics will work for less! It's OK, I guess, for you to steal time from your employer and be a featherbedding goof-off so the rest of us have to pay more for our houses."

Here's the statement I'm addressing, you people exploit those that are forced to work for peanuts, at the same time their (Hispanics) are driving down the wages of skilled legal labor. It very true I'm in six-figure bracket, however because of competing with this basically free labor force, I'm forced to work twice as hard these days to make the same amount of money that was needed 20 years ago. Moreover, you're constantly told by people in management positions ( someone who might contract your particular skills) if someone doesn't like the working conditions, they'll just be replace with Hispanics. My only protection is because of specializing in one particular area that in the high-end of home-building, but it doesn't change the facts. And the facts is regardless of your opinions it's against the laws that Junior Bush swore to uphold. Make no mistake, if I would've known his position prior to the previous election he dam shore would have never received my vote and rest assure never will again.

Last edited by larrymartin; 04/07/04.