HMMMM...Nobody from the Wolfe clan checked in on this thread yet? I sure wish Editor Scovill could muster the gumption to discuss this matter with us. Has he ever posted on any issue? I guess the old fool is too busy putting the finishing touches on Jack O'Connor Ain't Sh*t Part Two to check these boards out and research what the readership really wants to see in his magazines.

C'mon Dick...do the right thing, pick the phone up, call Ross and appologize for being a jerk. Tell him it is ok for him to rag on advertiser's products that truely do not deliver as promised and that it is ok with you for him to praise FailSafes if he is so inclined...then you can start writing your next story about how you were just too damned busy to read Kieth too!

I'll make a deal with you, if you bring Ross back I'll even read YOUR pieces and, to close the deal, I'll have a '95 chambered to a "something-something Scovill" and tell all of my buddies about how the genious who designed THIS cartridge never read O'Conner and ran the best writer he ever worked with off.

What do you say Dick...do we have an agreement?

Pull the trigger......