Ross also had a spot in "BLACKPOWDER HUNTING" (The "Official Publication of the International Blackpowder Hunting Association"), published by Bradbury Communications Group. He is conspicuously absent from that club magazine as well as Wolfe's two, all enthusiasts mag's. Purportedly, there was more than merely a professional relationship between he and the editor/publisher. If so, and that situation went south (or is that 'went sour?') there is little reason to wonder about that particular absence... WHEW!!!, 'nuff explanation about that for your humble writer or any other guy I know! Anyone else enjoying Ross's work in BH as well as Rifle/Handloader as much as I would miss him too. Jim Shockey does some OK stuff for BH (minus the silly humor backpage), but I'm getting awfully tired of seeing him featured in so many product ads... not to fault a guy for earning a living, but it lends doubt to one's authenticity in articles and evaluations.

Steve
-----------------------------------
"Boys enjoy the misery of their companions and in later life I have found that all adults are not free from that peculiarity."