Originally Posted by 406_SBC
Keep it going bigliar, it gets better and better. I certainly do not want to come between you and "hundreds of dollars per day." I was unaware recycling aluminum cans paid so much. Of course your clients may all be imaginary anyways, just like your financial resources. Regardless, I'm sure you'll go out of your way to stay away from me.

BTW, you need no help in trashing yourself--it's the only thing of which you are entirely capable of by your lonesome self--your nephews not withstanding..........
..............You a good dancer? You dance around, you side step, you dance around, you side step, you dance around, you side step, you dance around, and keep on dancing around and side stepping more and more.

Me do my best to stay way from you??? You flatter yourself! I would "absolutely love" to get your face directly in front of mine!

So you keep on using your terms. But certain things are quite clear.

You are one gutt-less coward, who`s courage will never ever match ANY in person meeting with me.

The yellow running up and down your damn back is far longer than your any of your state`s two laned highways which have double yellow lines in the no passing zones.

I`m only a plane ride and PM away from your pathetic cowardly azz. One challenge you will never, never, ever accept.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger