Originally Posted by 406_SBC
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Maybe you feel that you need to own a round before you can comment on it? Well I don`t! I don`t have that handicap as you do.
There is no question that you need ZERO experience to consider yourself an expert on most topics bigliar. The na�vet� with which you write is precious, much like playing peek-a-boo with a young child.

Your handicaps are obviously numerous. That you have no experience is also clear in your posts and that you see it as no limitation is equally obvious. Hang a pic of your vast exploits if you get the time, perhaps cut and paste a pic from a chart/magazine. Looking forward to your "experienced" reply....
........You are so damned stupid, that you easily can take anything totally out of context and do so without even trying.

Never said I was an expert on the Creedmoor;;;;clown. I expressed an opinion. Your mentality will not allow you to distinguish any difference between expertise and an opinion.

If my handicaps are as SOOOO numerous as you say, then you should have no problem with coming down here. According to you, I should be easily disproved, discredited and while you`re at it as well, you should easily prove that I am the coward you say that I am "after" you look me in the face and call me a coward and a liar.

RIGHT???????????????????????????????????

Well if I were you and since you know so much, I`d take me up on my proposal and get down here ASAP in order to prove what you state??

Should be an easy piece of cake for ya uh??... wink wink wink

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger