Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter
Ok bigsqueeze I will bite. Here is the deal you buy me a round trip ticket from Hartford CT airport code BDL to whatever airport John Wayne or LAX or wherever you are in Cali. I will gladly show up. Give me a few days notice of when my departure date is. Internet records clearly show your intent of the visit so lets just lay it out right now here clear as can be. We will meet at a boxing/martial arts gym in CA for a friendly hand to hand combat bout. Put up or shut the F_ck UP! I know your type very well. So let the excuses fly.
.......Ok! You wanna bite?

Same deal as with 406. You buy your tickets into JWA. Then you mail to me copies which show your flight costs, flight #s, times, and dates.

Upon my receiving, I will get a cashiers check for that same dollar amount and send you a "copy" of that cashiers check in the mail to you that says pay to the order of you" with your damn name on it. If you think that I`m just gonna buy you plane tickets and send them to you, you are sadly mistaken. You can receive them and then easily trash them, then I`m out the money with nothing to show for it?

You wanna piece of me? You know my type? Why sure you do. Just make damn sure you decide not to come here the last 7 days of August into the first 3 days of Sept. I`ll be in Japan.

So there ya go! Friendly hand to hand? No sir, it won`t be too friendly on your end! You have no idea what you`re dealing with.

If you want to be the "proxy" man on behalf of 406 and do his battles for him, then that is your own judgement call.

If you choose to go through with this, address exchanges and other details will be done via PM.

I strongly, and strongly suggest some more that you carry this no further and just drop it.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger