Originally Posted by 406_SBC
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
You two take ALL of the responsibility?...Hardly! In fact, very little.

I`ve made my offer. As is, one of you or both of you, can either take it or leave it. Simple as that. You wish to back up what you state, prove to yourselves and prove to this forum, that everything you say about me is true? Then accept my offer as is.

Usually when people run out of things to debate and it comes to crunch time, their best course of action is to then name call, insult and discredit their opponent to the best of their abilities, thinking that somehow they have gotten best of them for everyone else to read.
You must have lived or at least regularly visited Neverland in So. Cal. if you see me taking the time and money to come and set you straight as very little responsibility. Your offer is the worse bluff I've ever heard, but from you it's par for the course.

I don't debate with you bigliar. Debate involves engagement with facts and you have only lies and daydreams. How's your tenth leather bound album coming? Keep the lies coming bigliar--its all you've got for company.
......... laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger