Originally Posted by 406_SBC
Originally Posted by stxhunter
this guy is the biggest moron to ever grace the pages of the fire, makes for some good entertainment though.
Moron does not do bigliar justice, he's much dumber than that. Unless he can double as a Munchkin, his inseam is higher than his IQ. Though if you ask him I bet he consults with NASA. However due to security issues he can't post a pic..........
.......I choose NOT to post pics, but NOT because of any security issues. I choose NOT to post any pics or learn how, because I choose NOT to appease guys like you.

Why should I try and post anything to satisfy and appease those who call me a liar plus all the rest as they follow me around from thread to thread? Why? Just to please you and they? Even if I posted a few pics after learning how, you and they would still find any way to call me a big liar or find any small way to stir something else. Why? Because you dislike me anyway! So I`m not falling into that trap.

I`ve got hundreds and hundreds of 35mm pics for ya 406. So if you, Loco, Tommy264, plus "ANYONE" ELSE" who wishes to pay me a visit someday, then please feel free. I`m a plane ride and a PM away. That damn simple.

I have another reason 406, which is restricted just to you. Maybe one of these days, you`ll gather up enough courage, balls, plus whatever else you need, to go "eyeball to eyeball" with me. THEN sir, you can call me exactly what you love to call me online! When you call somebody a liar, wouldn`t you "MUCH RATHER" do so face to face? Hmmm? Or maybe a face to face is way beyond your capability or level of courage?

I want your ass directly in front of me with my photo albums in plain site. Then, I want you to "PLEASE" call me a big liar. That is what I want!

If you choose that route and decide to open your mouth, you`ll barely have the time to finish pronouncing the letter "R" at the end of big li-ar. If you are smart enough to not call me what you so like to do online, then we part company.

All the convenience for any meeting is on your end. But all of the IN-convenience for any meeting is on my end.

Oh! But you`ll be in ANC anyway within "your own home" state? Therefore it`s up to me to fly 7000-8000 miles round trip to ANC, having to completely re-arrange my very busy schedule beforehand which will disrupt alot of other people`s schedules, while losing hundreds of dollars per day as I`m under contractural agreements with specific dates with three separate security firms, not to mention my other scheduling agreements with my many privately taught students? Oh! But that isn`t your problem.

Oh yeah! But you`ll be in ANC on this date or on that date, at a specific time and place,,,,as you are "GOING TO BE THERE",,,,,,,,,,ANYWAY.

No in-convenience on your part whatsoever...NONE! No schedule re-arranging, no money lost by you, no breaking of any contractural dates or agreements that you have to go through, not to mention all the hours that would take on my part to re-arrange everything even if for a 2 day absence. Nothing from you. But nevermind that! Oh! But "you`ll" be in ANC "on business anyway"...How phuggin "CONVENIENT!",,,Yeah! For you!

I`ll keep posting here and there. Afterwards you, RanchoLocoWeed, plus a few others I`m sure, will no doubt come in, get your jollies, and continue to trash the threads just like this one with no original provocation from me. Obviously, you and few others just cannot restrain yourselves.

As an added bonus and just for you 406, I will also arrange a face to face between you and my niece`s son, who will tell you directly to your face why he did what he did in faking my demise on this forum as a big practical joke. After he does, he`ll then be told by me to drive away,,,,leaving us to our strictly,,,"one on one",,,,business.

So there ya go. You`ll get to meet my niece`s son who will confirm my innocence and you`ll see alot of hunting pics at the same time. Afterwards and hopefully for your sake, you`ll be able to refrain from calling me what you normally love to do online. In your next reply, I`m sure and fully expect, that you "will not" be able to restrain yourself.

Till the next thread!

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger