Originally Posted by 406_SBC
Maybe bigliar isn't the best name for you afterall, bigweasel might fit better. You're willing to settle the differences if I or anyone else will take all of the responsibility, drop our schedules and pay for everything on the "promise" of you're reimbursement. This is great stuff bigliar/bigweasel. Your true colors are waving for all to see bigliar. You've got nothing, you've done nothing and except for your entertainment value you are nothing.

Be sure you warn us publicly of your skills and our impending danger so as to fulfill any legal obligation your skills demand. That you add this caveat is like being in second grade all over again, what memories..... Just when I think you can't possibly top yourself you show that stupid knows no boundaries. Be assured that so long as no one trips over your slumped tubby body no harm can come to your visitor....

You are still a pathetic lying wannabe, nothing more.
............I knew you come in soon there 406. You and MCH. Two peas in a pod.

You two take ALL of the responsibility?...Hardly! In fact, very little.

I`ve made my offer. As is, one of you or both of you, can either take it or leave it. Simple as that. You wish to back up what you state, prove to yourselves and prove to this forum, that everything you say about me is true? Then accept my offer as is.

Usually when people run out of things to debate and it comes to crunch time, their best course of action is to then name call, insult and discredit their opponent to the best of their abilities, thinking that somehow they have gotten best of them for everyone else to read.

Feeling good there 406 and MCH? You feeling like you`ve really gotten the best of me? Of course, that`s much easier from behind a keyboard!

Either accept my offer as is, or you two can just continue on with your whining, name calling, insulting, along with more useless diatribe going back and forth, which only accomplishes and serves to fulfill your own useless egos.

Not going to participate any further on this thread. Any further discussion between us will only result "after" I get a PM of acceptance to my offer as is from either of you. And until that happens, everything else is just a bunch of useless name calling and ego filled crap which you so clearly demonstrate.

In the future, when either of you or anyone else choose to so im-maturely trash me after I post, the only response you`ll get from me is this,,,,,, laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh...

So until I get a PM which accepts my offer as is, that is the only thing you`ll get from me.

Then the OP`s of any thread I happen to post on, can and will do whatever they wish. I don`t care.

If that is what makes you both feel good, then please continue. Keep on following me around from thread to thread and let your ego`s fly. Get it all out.

Other than to serve your own egos, it all means nothing until a PM of acceptance is made.

Have a great time boys! laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger