Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
.......Ok! You wanna bite?

Same deal as with 406. You buy your tickets into JWA. Then you mail to me copies which show your flight costs, flight #s, times, and dates....
Maybe bigliar isn't the best name for you afterall, bigweasel might fit better. You're willing to settle the differences if I or anyone else will take all of the responsibility, drop our schedules and pay for everything on the "promise" of you're reimbursement. This is great stuff bigliar/bigweasel. Your true colors are waving for all to see bigliar. You've got nothing, you've done nothing and except for your entertainment value you are nothing.
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
I strongly, and strongly suggest some more that you carry this no further and just drop it.
Be sure you warn us publicly of your skills and our impending danger so as to fulfill any legal obligation your skills demand. That you add this caveat is like being in second grade all over again, what memories..... Just when I think you can't possibly top yourself you show that stupid knows no boundaries. Be assured that so long as no one trips over your slumped tubby body no harm can come to your visitor....

You are still a pathetic lying wannabe, nothing more.

Originally Posted by Mule Deer
Suck bullets simply suck.