Originally Posted by MJensen
Mike Jensen here, President of Carl Zeiss Sports Optics USA. I can't let the cat out of the bag just yet, the USA press release is coming in a few weeks.... but needless to say, as a lifetine western hunter, The new Victory HT is SIMPLY INCREDIBLE smile The first real "super premium binocular" built by hunters, for hunters.

Can't give any details BC it's not fair to our media stream and our product launch strategy, but you will not be disappointed, price, resolution, flat field distortions, transmission, durability... all better.

For me the current reference for a hunting bino is the Swaro SLC HD. If Zeiss can beat that, I�ll be in line to buy a pair of HTs.

I also hope it comes in a hunter green armor, again Swaro style, given your statement bellow�

Originally Posted by MJensen
I was a sales manager at Swarovski (8 years there)back in the day when we launched that product. They make great product also, but all super premium bino manufacturers add give-and-take features for both hunting and birding consumers. This will be a core hunting product.

Aic