Friends,

I was messing around in an AR shop yesterday and kinda went crazy. Yes, Milwaukie, Oregon has a dedicated AR shop and it's pretty amazing.

Anyway, I have my S&W M&P M-15TS with the H-1 Aimpoint for our bedroom gun. Loaded with 1-up and 29-down, that should be fantastic for things that go bump-bump-bump in the night.

But I got to thinking, while I was seeing boo-coo ARs in the gunshop, that the S&W is a super carbine ... 14�-inch barrel with a minimal pinned vortex hider. Perfect for criters in the house and such.

How about a RIFLE ... an AR with a slightly longer barrel, made of top-grade parts and intended ranges beyond those of the effectiveness of my S&W carbine w/Aimpoint???

Hmmmm.

So I kinda worked on a wish list, looking at parts and pieces and came up with the following rifle (which I will pick up in two hours). Please bear in mind I am greatly ignorant of AR nomenclature, so forgive any stupid names I might give stuff grin

Noveske Lower - Generation 2
Noveske NSR Rail
Black Hole Barrel w/ Polygonal Rifling, 3-groove, 18-inchs, 1-8" 5.56 chamber
Wilson Single Stage Trigger
BCM Gunfighter Charge Handle - Medium
Nickle Boron (NiB-X) Bolt Carrier Group
MagPul STR Buttstock

There was some more stuff and it is all of like quality ... NICE!!

Anyway, I had a blast finding cool and wonderful parts for my new AR-15 RIFLE.

I've got a few scopes left in my safe (that I haven't given to worthy kids) and either a Leupold 3.5-10X40 or a 4.5-14X40 would look good on my new rifle. Prolly with a LaRue LT-104 detatchable mount.

I DO BELIEVE this dawg will hunt.

God Bless,

Steve

"God Loves Each Of Us As If There Were Only One Of Us"
Saint Augustine of Hippo - AD 397