Originally Posted by Hondo64d
Originally Posted by dogzapper
I do believe that the Noveske with the Black Hole is going to be a shooter.

Steve,

Who provides Black Hole with their barrel blanks? Looks like all parties concerned know what they are doing...

John

Friend John,

I have no idea who supplies BHW's barrel blanks.

Black Hole Weaponry is seemingly a local legend. The rifling is unusual; a three-grove polygonal ... no lands and grooves, just hills and valleys grin And you cannot believe how a patch whips through.

In theory, it kinda makes sense that the polygonal rifling would clean up like a darn and it should foul less ... or am I missing something???

http://blackholeweaponry.com/

As I stated, I've only fired three five-shot groups for record and all three were pretty remarkable; especially the first group which was basically one-hole with five lobes on it (a little under .300"!!!!!!!)

I just heard about Black Hole from our local tiny AR-15 shop and they love them. The price is VERY RIGHT and they SHOOT.

After firing just three groups, I can say that I am a bit impressed, as well. Of course, only time and sany, many groups will prove the barrel to me, but for now, I can say that after writing over one-hundred feature articles testing rifles, I've NEVER had one shoot it's first three consecutive groups so tight ... never.

God Bless,

Steve

"God Loves Each Of Us As If There Were Only One Of Us"
Saint Augustine of Hippo - AD 397